Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia is one of the Boehringer Ingelheim affiliations with more than 500 employees throughout Indonesia. The Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 138 affiliates in 47 countries and 41,300 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the independent, family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
- Age should be below 30 years old
- Holding minimum D3 Degree majoring in any field
- Having at least 1 year experience in the same field
- Having experiences in handling project management
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent computer and internet skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Closing date: March 31, 2013