Position Job Vacancy :
- GDP 2012 #74 - Civil Engineering
- GDP 2012 #69 - Geology Engineering
- GDP 2012 #70 - Mining Engineering
- GDP 2012 #73 - Industrial Engineering
- Implement 3 years development period to improve GDP participants’ skill and capability compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform job rotation and develop specific skills in specific jobs in order to meet the professional requirements of their specific fields under the supervision of appointed Department Mentor.
- Obtain understanding of KRA set for GDP participants in accordance with PTFI Performance Management System.
- Provide and submit weekly report to mentors and GDP coordinator as information and a tool to assess GDP progress and agility.
- Coordinate, discuss, and agreed with mentors on a project topic to be carried on by individual GDP participant after 6 months GDP participants’ participation in the program to ensure proposed project is presentable in the assigned section or department.
- Perform annual presentation on project and/or GDP participants’ progress as a proposed improvement and/or information to relevant section or department.
- Demonstrate PTFI core competencies, ability to define problem and propose solution to problems as well as implementation plan from the above project and report.
- University Degree (S1/S2), Fresh Graduated, maximum 2 years after graduation year
- GPA Min 2.8
- Maximum age 30 years
- Relevant major: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, English Language, Industrial Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Mass Communication,
- Work Location Tembagapura - Papua
- Application Deadline : 13 December, 2012
Should you interested, please send or apply your application documents to PT Freeport Indonesia at link below. The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
CE -- ME